We are dedicated to having a positive social impact on our customers, our employees and our stakeholders. We are guided by our purpose to deliver ingredients that improve quality of life and seek to continuously align our practices, policies and strategy to make positive change in the world.
Our commitment to making a positive impact on the world includes a focus on promoting diverse thought and backgrounds; ensuring the safety and well-being of our employees and customers; and playing an active role in fostering science literacy and innovation through STEM-based education.
Diversity & Inclusion
- 43% of executive team and 50% of Board of Directors are female; Signed the Paradigm for Parity® coalition pledge supporting gender parity in leadership
- Awarded the 2020 Women on Boards “W” Winning Company certificate of achievement for commitment to board diversity by having at least 20% women on Board of Directors
- Purpose-driven work culture supported by talent development programs and family-friendly policies
- Recognized by STEMconnector for commitment to STEM education
- Annual sponsorships of STEM organizations such as Chemical Education Foundation and American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- STEM-focused workplace programs including National Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day
Health & Wellness
- Company-wide LiveSafe program; Achieved lowest injury rate on record in 2018
- Proactively raising the bar in science and supply-chain safety practices in the nutrition industry
- Members of Council of Responsible Nutrition