Request a Sample
Dipotassium Phosphate Granular (Food)
Used as a buffering agent for processing foods and a stabilizer for non-dairy coffee creamers.
- Allergen Statement (Chicago Heights)
- Allergen Statement (Coatzacoalcos)
- BRC Certificate (Chicago Heights)
- BRC Certificate (Coatzacoalcos)
- Halal Certificate (Chicago Heights)
- Halal Certificate (Coatzacoalcos)
- ISO Certificate (Chicago Heights)
- ISO Certificate (Coatzacoalcos)
- Kosher Certificate (All Products)
- Kosher Certificate (Coatzacoalcos)
- Nutritional Information
- Product Data Sheet (FCC)
- Product Data Sheet (EC)
- Quality & Regulatory Packet
- Safety Data Sheet (English)
- Safety Data Sheet (Spanish)
Dipotassium Phosphate Liquid 50% (Food)
Used to maintain pH and to stabilize proteins when coffee whitener is added to coffee.
Kalipol™ E19 Potassium Phosphate Liquid (Tech)
Potassium phosphate liquid used mainly for buffering of liquid detergent and cleaners used for hard surface, carpet and car washing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This ingredient is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. † Substantiation for such claims will depend on the specific formulation and applicable supporting data, and we make no representation as to the efficacy of an ingredient for these claims. (The foregoing statements do not apply to our phosphate products.)